• Setup New KK


Kabushiki Kaisha (KK)

Setting up a new Japanese corporation, known as a Kabushiki Kaishi (KK), is best to do with legal help, or at least a legal scribe.

Quick List of items you will need

  • Articles Of Incorporation
  • Statutory Auditor Statement
  • Seal Notification Form
  • Inauguration Consent (director)
  • Forienger Nortarized Signature Conformation
  • Tokibo Changes

    Stay tuned for detailed information and cost estimates.

  • Yugen Kaisha (YK)

    Branch Office of Foreign Company